We now offer different kinds of classes to suit your needs. Classes are now available in the following options:
- Standard Saturday morning classes (09:00 - 12:00)
- Midweek one-on-one classes
- In the even that you cannot attend the Saturday classes
- OR when you have a specific skill you would like to learn, for example how to make bow-ties, tote bags etc. This allows us to tailor design your course based in your specific needs
The Beginners Course (10 lessons) is R3500 and Advanced Course (5 lessons) is R1750. The Saturday morning classes schedule is as follows, provided that there are no hard lockdowns due to the COVID pandemic.
- First cycle: 06 Feb - 10 Apr 2021
- Second cycle: 24 Apr - 26 Jun Jul 2021
- Third cycle: 10 Jul - 11 Sep 2021
- Fourth cycle: 02 Oct - 04 Dec 2021
As we're in the middle of the COVID pandemic, we have taken the measures to ensure yours and our safety. In the event that the pandemic gets worse and lockdown is imposed, your classes will be moved to when lower levels of lockdown are implemented.
Classes are held in River Club (Rivonia) on Saturday mornings. Kindly note that payments for the classes must paid in advance for each class. These are non-refundable.
Students are required to bring their own sewing machines. If you do not have one, please scroll all the way to the bottom of the page as we sell them as well.
- Lesson 1: Sewing 101
- Lesson 2: Fabrics & Stitches
- Lesson 3: First item: Tote bag
- Lesson 4: Second item: Apron
- Lesson 5: Measurements
- Lesson 6: Make your own skirt
- Lesson 7: Make your own blouse
- Lesson 8: Make your own trousers
- Lesson 9: Make your own dress
- Lesson 10: Recap Lesson
- Lesson 1: Invisible zips, pockets & lining
- Lesson 2: Shirt with collar
- Lesson 3: Pants with pockets
- Lesson 4: Formal jacket
- Lesson 5: Recap Lesson
Below are some of our happy past students, who now sew for themselves and some have started clothing brands.